Celebrity Baths Excursion

Destin dreamer

Has anyone booked the celebrity excursion to the Baths? How long did you have at the baths? Did you enjoy this excursion? There are 5 ships in port on the day we are there, so I am afraid to rely on the ferry service to get to the baths on our own. We are in port from 7-4. I would only be able to catch the 9 am ferrry to Virgin Gorda and return at 12:30. Any ideas from anyone.

we did the Royal Caribbean excursion last week, which I assume would be similiar. Total excursion time was from 9 to 1:30. Went to Savannah Bay for 45 minutes and the Baths for about an hour and fifteen. I would have preferred more time at the Baths

we had been before on a land-based trip to Tortola. I was worried about the ferries and missing the ship, so we took this tour. I wasn't that impressed with the tour, but it was really our only safe option

We did the celebrity excursion last week, we loved Virgin Gorda... Just not enough time to stand and stare !!

It was well organized, we wish we had a shorter time on the first beach for longer at the baths.. we were only there for an hour..

When you take the trail down to the baths once you reach the beach GO LEFT.. ( most see the water and beach and head right)

Once you go left you start entering caverns and climbing up and down little ladders that take you to the 'true baths' spend some time in the first area and then move on further left this takes you to another beach and a wonderful rock formation picture perfect !!!..

Where shoes that you don't mind getting wet.. I wouldn't recommend you do it bare foot ..

HAVE FUN !! We loved Tortolla and Virgin Gorda they are Islands that we will be going back to they warrant more time there

Archived