First timer questions???

trvlover

My family is taking a cruise on the Fantasy out of New Orleans in March. As far as getting motion sickness, which would be better: Empress deck at the back of the boat or upper deck more towards the middle? Also, which boat would be better, Holiday out of Mobile or Fantasy out of New Orleans? By the way, the kids ages are 21, 18 and 16.

My family is taking a cruise on the Fantasy out of New Orleans in March. As far as getting motion sickness, which would be better: Empress deck at the back of the boat or upper deck more towards the middle? Also, which boat would be better, Holiday out of Mobile or Fantasy out of New Orleans? By the way, the kids ages are 21, 18 and 16.

Haven't been on the FANTASY but we did the HOLIDAY last month and I must confess that I was impressed. Even though she is one of the older and smaller ships, she was in good shape.

As for cabins, we always try to book in the center of the ship. All of the ships that we have sailed have had great programs for the young people so you shouldn't have any problems keeping them happy. They even have their own disco and video arcade, plus 24 hr. pizza.:D Life is good on a "FUN SHIP".

Archived