Quest shore excursions - Caribbean?

amcVA

Hi! Newbie here. My husband and I are booked on our second cruise ever, the March 29-April 12 Caribbean cruise on Azamara Quest. (Our first was a one-week inside passage Alaskan cruise, also on Celebrity.)

We are now looking into booking shore excursions an I wondered if anyone had good/bad experiences with the Azamara-sponsored excursions or with any other tour companies.

Thank you in advance!

Hi! Newbie here. My husband and I are booked on our second cruise ever, the March 29-April 12 Caribbean cruise on Azamara Quest. (Our first was a one-week inside passage Alaskan cruise, also on Celebrity.)

We are now looking into booking shore excursions an I wondered if anyone had good/bad experiences with the Azamara-sponsored excursions or with any other tour companies.

Thank you in advance!

IMHO the Azamara shore excursions are over-priced. Many people from our 14 day cruise booked tours independently and were thrilled by the tours they got, and the lower prices they paid. Azamara needs to take a serious look at the tours offered, the prices charged, and what the passenger is getting for his money.

IMHO the Azamara shore excursions are over-priced. Many people from our 14 day cruise booked tours independently and were thrilled by the tours they got, and the lower prices they paid. Azamara needs to take a serious look at the tours offered, the prices charged, and what the passenger is getting for his money.

Ok, so what land tours did you do, and who did you do them with.

Which ones were worthwile and which ones were to be avoided.

Did you go to any ports where you would hvae been just as happy to remain on the ship?

What was the general opinion of your fellow travelers - best ports, best land tour vs worst?

Mike

Hi

We also will be on the March 29 trip and have been on the Quest with this agenda with minor port changes.

Many of the onboard tours are expensive and if possible, set up any interesting tours independently .We did,however, find some of the ships sponsored agendas entertaining. Reviewing Cruise Critic posts helps very much. The November 24 Quest Roll Call should also be helpful.

If you have specific questions that I might be of assistance please go to Azamara Roll Call..... Quest March 29 trip.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you in advance!

Add my wife and I to the list that will be on that cruise. We have the same questions about the shore excursions and I guess we will wait until we get there to make any decisions. See you in a couple of months!!!

Archived