Beach Bag Help

vickihd

Ladies....I'm getting ready to leave for Hawaii in two weeks and my wonderful beach bag that I've used is "falling apart". This was a great bag, carried a lot of stuff, was easy to pack flat, and looked great with anything. I'm just sick about it. Spring items are just now starting to come into the stores here very slowly. Do you have any suggestions on some sites for the "perfect" beach bag? Thank you Vicki

I found the cutest peachy-pink and white striped RL beach bag at TJ Maxx for 20 dollars. It was originally 50 so I was happy. I have also found some cute handmade ones for cheap on ebay. Oldnavy, Kohls, and Target are some of my favorites. VS usually has some cute ones, but their regular shipping is slowwwww and I can't ever find deals for reduced shipping so the expedited shipping is out. Good luck and let us know what you find!

you could always wait and find a cute one in Hawaii. Also, in regards to anyone swimming on the beaches and worrying about your personal effects-no need to worry anymore. I found some waterproof clear bags that I can hold my credit cards, passport, cameras in and actually take into the water with me. LL Bean was one place that offered them. No longer do I need to keep one eye on my gear while I am in the water and it is laying unprotected on the beach. I wouldn't have gotten to it fast enough if someone had lifted it in the past anyway. This trip around I will be at ease while swimming in the clear blue.

Archived