day passes???? what to do?

marynjason

Hi all we will be in San Juan in May 08... I was wondering if anyone knows of any day passes that if they include alcoholic beverages???

We are up for a nice day at a beach after seeing the el Morro Fort. I am Cuban and would also love to have some great Cuban food. Someone suggested the Ropa Vieja Restaurant... any ideas?

All suggestions would be helpful we have always gone to OSJ at night this will be our first trip during the day we will be there 7-3:30!!

Thanks soo much Mary!:)

I have seen a post on here that said that the marriott had day passes, so you might want to try them. I would phone the hotel direct using the local number and see if they can offer you something.

Ropa Vieja is a good choice - we go fairly regularly.

Other options would be Metropol and Ajili Mojili (for PR food).

You shopuld be able to spend most of the day wandering around OSJ - there is plenty to do. As you arrive early, consider heading to La Bombenerea (in OSJ) for breakfast, you will love it.

I have several posts on my PR blog that might be useful http://www.visit-the-coqui.com

enjoy your time here

Archived