Booking 3 cabins but having to cancel one??

texasnana

this is what i am up against. one cabin with 2, another with 2 and one with 4... i am not sure but one of the cabins with 2 might have to cancel and that one person that can go will have to move in with person that was to have the oringinally had only 2 folks.. so that would be one cabin with 3 and still one with 4...

does that make sense..

so no changes in reservation but less money for the one person not going???

One cabin would cancel completely.

The quad cabin reservation would not change.

The remaining double occupancy cabin would now become a triple.

The cost savings would be (assuming there are no cancellation penalties) you would get back one person's fare, and the person moving in as a triple in the other cabin would now be paying a triple occupancy fare which should be lower.

As far as cabin changes, the cabin now getting the third passenger may have to move as not all cabins can accomodate three people. So if the cabins were all booked adjacent to each other that may now change depending on what is available.

Yes it makes sense, that could become a slight problem, depending when the cancellation is, the double cabin may not accomidate 3 so the cabin may have to be moved to a triple, if you wait to long and its high season, the ship may have all the triples booked.

I think i would call and make sure that double cabin you have booked can also be used as a triple.

Archived