Are tips automatically added to the S & S Card?

Thank you so much for your quick reply....

I couldn't remember..I know that Carnival does automatically adds them and it make it very easy....don't have to worry about getting cash for the envelopes..

I guess I could always go to the prusers desk and have them added while on the cruise...right?

Thank you so much for your quick reply....

I couldn't remember..I know that Carnival does automatically adds them and it make it very easy....don't have to worry about getting cash for the envelopes..

I guess I could always go to the prusers desk and have them added while on the cruise...right?

Yes, you can. That is what we usually do. All you do is fill out a form and the vouchers will be in your cabin the last day or next to last night.

I always fill out the form that is placed in my cabin that places them on my seapass account, then the last night I get those prepaid sheets to place in the envelopes.

But I have a question...what if someone doesn't do the prepaid thing and doesn't have cash? Do they then leave the ship w/o paying their gratuities?? I can imagine this gives many a way out of paying them :eek:. I cannot imagine doing this but can see how some would.

It has been a few years since we sailed with RCCL and I can't remember if the tips were automatically added to our sign and sail card?

Can anyone anwer this for me??

Thanks

I don't know how you booked, but I booked online and was asked if I wanted to prepay gratuities as part of my cruise fare.

If you booked directly you can go to MyCruises on the RCI web site and click Modify for each guest and at the bottom is a check box to tell them to add the prepaid gratuities so it's taken care of before you even get the Sail and Sign card. I have no idea if you get the vouchers folks have been talking about doing it this way.

If you booked through a TA, check with them.

Cheers,

Ed

Archived