Copenhagen Transfers/Tours

Ventura

We're flying into Copenhagen the morning of our cruise from London, and are trying to figure out the logistics of dealing with our luggage, getting from the airport to the cruise terminal and hopefully spending some time touring that day. Ideally what we'd love to find is a tour company or private guide that can meet us at the airport, give us a city tour (while guarding our luggage), and then drop us off in time to board. I'm not crazy about storing our luggage at the central station if we train into the city from the airport, and I'm not sure if we are able to drop our luggage at the cruise terminal early in the morning and then spend the day touring. There seem to be tours offered by Princess post cruise, but I have not seen anything on the website about pre-cruise.

Would appreciate the names of reputable companies or guides we might contact. Any further info or suggestions we'd certainly welcome.

Thanks.

Ventura

• 4 months later...

I am looking for the same thing. We are on the Princess Crown July 9th. If you have found anything please post it. I am in the process of looking and have emailed several companies, if I find anything I will post it as well.

Archived