What are the best Ports in the Southern Caribbean?

Meglyn

My boyfriend and I want to try sailing the Southern Caribbean and have been told it's the best. We really love lounging around on the beaches, and shopping. We are really into finding the most gorgeous places. He loves orient Beach on St. Marten. We have already been to San. Juan, Grand Cayman, Labadee, Cozumel, Ochos Rios, St. Marten and St. Thomas and are interested in getting the best value from our cruise by seeing other places. We are currently Loyal to Royal but would try another line if it was comparable to the quality of a Royal cruise.

We know absolutely nothing about any of the islands. He wants to go to Aruba but has been recently told that it's not all it's cracked up to be. I think Martinique, Barbados, and Antigua sound interesting. How do the plane fares to the different departure ports (San Juan, Dominican Republic, etc) compare in price and difficulty entering the country?:confused:

Archived