looking for opinions on smartours

nbevins

Nan,

I took a Smarttours trip 2 months ago - Peru & Ecuador. The trip was great especially Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley, & The Galapagos. We spent 4 days & 3 nights on the Galapagos Explorer II. It was the first Smarttours trip I've booked, and I 've been traveling for more than 30 years. My friends recommended Smarttours, & I wasn't at all disappointed. TT:)

This message is for Tennessee Traveler:

Where do you live in Tennessee?

We are veteran ocean cruisers and are interested in a River Cruise on the Yangtze....we are looking at Viking- Century Sky cruise/tour. I see where you have cruised with Viking in the past. Any comments/info that you can provide on this line and cruise will be most appreciated.

We are also considering a Rhine River cruise as well.

Thanks, and Happy Cruising!!!;)

Hi CruiserTN,

I have lots to say about Viking. I'd be glad to talk with you about the China cruise on the Viking Century Sun. Plus I'd be glad to send you a link to my pictures to show you how fantastic our trip was last year. If you're interested in China pictures, send me your e mail address, and I'll send you a link to them. Several of them were in the Viking brochures this year.

We live in Nashville and have for 31 years. TT

Archived