Jewel-3/22.08 - menus and which nights are formal??

:confused: we are on Jewel 3/21

Which nights are formal nights???

Does anyone have the menus for 8 night cruise.

Want to decide which nights to go to Chops and Portofino

We are 60's folks and not into beaches or intense water activities, are the city tours best for our itinerary??

We booked balcny aft cabins, which I know inolve lots of walking, hopefully we will keep a lid on weight gain with all the walking. Our men are concerned we will be far from the bar, 8670 and 8672.

Where are the closest bars??

I need to drink 64oz of water on my food plan, can I slap a label on a case of water and give to porter with our luggage??? We will be in FLL day prior at ES and close to shopping.

Think thats all our questions, answer away!!!!!!

:D Hi

We are heading out on Saturday aboard her. We are also on an 8 nighter. If you have any questions we will do our best to respond as soon as we get back on the 20th. So put your questions together and I will print them out and take them with me.:D :D

:confused: we are on Jewel 3/21

Which nights are formal nights???

Does anyone have the menus for 8 night cruise.

Want to decide which nights to go to Chops and Portofino

We are 60's folks and not into beaches or intense water activities, are the city tours best for our itinerary??

We booked balcny aft cabins, which I know inolve lots of walking, hopefully we will keep a lid on weight gain with all the walking. Our men are concerned we will be far from the bar, 8670 and 8672.

Where are the closest bars??

I need to drink 64oz of water on my food plan, can I slap a label on a case of water and give to porter with our luggage??? We will be in FLL day prior at ES and close to shopping.

Think thats all our questions, answer away!!!!!!

The formal nights will be the 2nd night and the 2nd to last night. I have the 9 day menu but I can't tell you which night they will leave off, put will post if you like.

Aft balconies are AMAZING, so worth the walk . They are about 10 x 14 with 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a small table. Yes, you will have to walk but it is good for you!!!;) There are bars all over the place and if they are really lazy I believe room service will deliver them, just tip them a a buck or so.

I had 9260

IMG_1108.jpg

aftwcabins.jpg

Archived