Cruise Director List 2008

MrPete

Yes I was on that cruise... I was scheduled to go back out on the following 5 day cruise as well... Somehow I screwed my back up, and ended up getting off with everyone after the three day, and came home.... I'm interested in taking a trip on the Splendor as well... Might look into it.

Sorry to hear about your back. That is some of the most horrific pain I have ever endured (and I have gone through labor twice). I can't stand for my back to hurt!!!

We had a BLAST in karaoke!!! I just hate it that I missed the kamakazee karaoke Friday afternoon...but we were at the Past Cruiser's Party.

Hello All, we just got off the Carnival Liberty. Karl with a K (Karl Bird) was our cruise director. We was exiting Carnival Liberty on 9/6/08 and headed to the Imagination.

on a side note, watch out for this kid - James. He was fantastic as assistant CD and will be a CD in the future. Karl was guessing 1.5 years and he would be a CD. We will be watching for this, hopefully.

We were on the Liberty 8/2 sailing and had Karl with a K and James. They were awesome! Great at their jobs! We were always laughing with them. I just couldn't get over how short Karl was and how tall James was, lol.

I'm 5'7'' and wearing flats in the picture. My husband is 5'11''.

312.jpg.8358126aa208ed824fcaae9d701160ac.jpg

Karl with a "K" is boring.... He is not very good, he tries to be wity, but it just doesn't work.

Maybe he's improved by now.....

Karl with a K was assistant CD on my Pride cruise....and I said the same thing about him that he's saying about his asst.! That he was going to make a great CD! He and Wee Jimmy were so much fun!

OK, I'll revitalize, but will need all returning cruisers help to get this updated.

Conquest: WEE JIMMY

Destiny: LENNY HALLIDAY

Ecstasy: STEVE CASSEL

Elation: TINA NOBLE

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: TODD WHITTMER

Glory: MARC PRICE

Holiday: TORY SECOY

Imagination: Jorge Soldano (JORGE SOLANO 6/21)

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: SHAWN BUSSEY

Liberty: KARL WITH A K

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: MARC LYONS

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: PAUL SANTLEY

Splendor: JOHN HEALD

Spirit: CHRIS ROBERTS

Triumph: MATT ROSS

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

Karl with a "K" is boring.... He is not very good, he tries to be wity, but it just doesn't work.

Maybe he's improved by now.....

really? I have a friend who cruised with him last year...she really liked him.

Oh well....*shrugging shoulders*....to each his/her own....

Conquest: JEN BAXTER

Destiny: DARCY KNIEVAL

Ecstasy: STEVE CASSEL

Elation:

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: TREVOR BLOCK

Freedom: TODD WHITTMER

Glory: BUTCH

Holiday: TORY SECOY

Imagination: Karl with a K

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: TINA NOBLE

Liberty: STEVE KNISLEY

Miracle: BRENT MITCHELL

Paradise: MARC LYONS

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: PAUL SANTLEY

Splendor: JOHN HEALD

Spirit: CHRIS ROBERTS

Triumph: LENNY HALLIDAY

Valor: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

Steve is VERY funny, nice and friendly. He didn't get on the PA system too much but when he did it was for a good reason. When he did disembarkment talks and shows, they were really funny and always worth listening too. He would have me laughing so hard when I would watch him and James on the afternoon show in my stateroom!

1. Can you tell us which ship you currently are on and when you are due to leave.

I’m currently on the Carnival Valor until September 14th at which point I will had the reigns back over to Chris Jefferson.

Going on the Valor on September 28, so I guess the CD is Chris Jefferson. Any comments would be appreciated.

Mike from Nova Scotia, Canada Eh!

Does anyone know where the husband & wife team are (Michael & Jenny I think). We had them on the Spirit & then the Paradise. They're awesome. We're going on the Spirit again next year & were hoping they would be there. I don't see their names on the Carnival Entertainment website. Anyone know where they are?? Thanks.

Archived