Just back from poA

zacsc

I'll be going on the POAm in Nov. Do you know how early I can plan to be on the ship? Like a round noon? Also any excursions (NCL or private) you feel are a must?

Glad you had a great trip! Thanks in advanced.

We will be cruising on the Pride of America in Sept. 2008. We will have a 2 1/2 year old with us, and as you might imagine she can generate some dirty clothes. Do you know if they have laundromats on board the ship?

We did the 11 day POA and found ourselves needing to do laundry. The ship did not have a self serve laundry and assume the POAm doesn't either. We had a rental car and one of the things we did was laundry. We asked around and finally found one which was a little out of the way. Not that it was far away, but was tucked into a rather nondescript building, I'd probably have driven right past it and not seen it unless I knew it was in that general area. I suggest you google map some of the ports and find where the laundrymats are. Also helps to have a rental car, call ahead and reserve them it will be cheaper.

There are laundry services on board but I am sure they are rather expensive if you are wanting to do 3-4 days of laundry. Enjoy, you'll see a side of Hawaii that isn't in a cruise broucher.

Bob

I think you can start boarding at 12:00.

Don't miss a chance to snorkel in Kona, also the rain forest waterfall hike in Kauai was great.

No laundry for passenger use on the ship.

We were deck 8 category BF

Archived