Has anyone done this private charter?

teresapink

Stingray City Snorkeling and Sailing Private Excursion through Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions....it is a private charter on a 46 ft sailboat.....http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/StingrayCitySailing.htm

If so, I would love to know if you enjoyed it!

Thanks-

Teresa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We did it and it was great!

There were 8 of us on the sailboat and we skipped Stingray City by choice...got to see a few anyway while snorkeling.

The capt and his mate (wife) were very low key-so if you are looking for a party boat-this is not it! But they were knowledgable and it was fun and relaxing!

Teresa

We did this tour in early April; I think I posted a review on it awhile back, but we had a group of 10; 4 adults and 6 kids and we had a great time. The captain and his wife took us to the "original" stingray city which is in deeper water and not at all crowded w/ people or overwhelming w/ stingrays. this was our choice, he asked us which place we would rather go to when we met him at the docks. Everything was great, no problems with transportation, times or anything. I would definetely do it again!

Archived