Anyone Use Orville Taylor Lately?

DARSGANG

• 2 months later...
Carlaxx5

We had planned to go to Lobster Dave's also. Thanks for the info about setting the price before we order. Could I ask how much to expect to pay since there is no menu. Thanks!

Any info on Lobster Dave's yet, awaiting your review Doodah...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have actually used Orville twice. Once with my family a few years ago and once with my fiance (now wife). He is great! His tour is awesome! It's such a great deal. I felt sorry for people on shorter excursions and for those who didn't really have a plan for the day. They were missing out! Don't worry. If you are going with Orville you can't go wrong.

• 1 month later...

We just returned from Jamaica and had Orville's Tour as our tour company for a one day stop and would highly recommend him. He is great. As for places to go Dunn's River Falls is a must but so is the river tubing on the White River. If you go on this one ask for Rambo as your guide, he is awesome and the tubing is a great adventure. If you go make sure you stop half way through and have a beer. Don't forget to buy a red stripe form Rambo. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

My family recently visited Jamaica and we were lucky enough to have Orville Taylor as our guide. He took us on a wonderful trip through Ocho Rios, stopped at a grocery store so that we could get drinks (Love Bigga Grape!!), took us to a great local restaurant, and played awesome music the entire time. He actually sang for us a little bit as well.

He was polite and very professional. I would recommend Orville to anyone wanting to tour Jamaica.

• 3 months later...

Archived