Can you feed your kiddos quickly and then take them to the Club?

Perpetua

When we sailed on Disney last year, we enjoyed feeding the kiddos their dinner while we orderd apps. Our DD's are 2 and 5 but they enjoy eating off of the adult menus...fish, veggies, rice, etc. After they ate, we ran them to the club and finished a nice dinner as a couple. Would this work on the NCL Star? I am thinking 6:30 reservations as the kid clubs open at 7:00.

We have a AB suite, so my other idea is to feed them in the room and then run them to the club.

Any ideas or comments?

When we sailed on Disney last year, we enjoyed feeding the kiddos their dinner while we orderd apps. Our DD's are 2 and 5 but they enjoy eating off of the adult menus...fish, veggies, rice, etc. After they ate, we ran them to the club and finished a nice dinner as a couple. Would this work on the NCL Star? I am thinking 6:30 reservations as the kid clubs open at 7:00.

We have a AB suite, so my other idea is to feed them in the room and then run them to the club.

Any ideas or comments?

Absolutely that would work! Just as soon as your party is seated, let your server know that you would like the kids to be fed first and as quickly as possible so that they can go to the kids club. Soon as they have eaten, one of you can run them over to the kids club and be back in minutes. I have always found them to be very accomodating in the dining rooms.

Any ideas or comments?

Perpetua, OF COURSE you can eat with them and then drop them off, 2 and 5 year olds do not want to sit at dinner for five courses every night, They will have a blast at the kidscrew with all the other kids:)

For the record I have found the kidscrew to be a safe fun place for kids.

Have a great cruise!

We often take the kids ages 5 and 7 to the buffet at around 6:15 and they would pick out what they wanted and they would eat their dinner. Then at 7:00 they could go to the Kid's club and d/h and I would have a nice romantic leisurely dinner together. Although our kids do enjoy the nice fancy dinners in the dining room at times, especially getting to dress up on formal nights and on those occasions they don't seem to mind sitting through a long dinner. But it's nice to break it up and do what makes everyone happy.

We often take the kids ages 5 and 7 to the buffet at around 6:15 and they would pick out what they wanted and they would eat their dinner. Then at 7:00 they could go to the Kid's club and d/h and I would have a nice romantic leisurely dinner together. Although our kids do enjoy the nice fancy dinners in the dining room at times, especially getting to dress up on formal nights and on those occasions they don't seem to mind sitting through a long dinner. But it's nice to break it up and do what makes everyone happy.

Exactly !!!

For what it's worth, when your kids eat with you in the dining room and they order off the kids menu, their food ALWAYS comes about 15-20 minutes before yours will. Even if you ask them to bring the food ALL AT THE SAME TIME they still won't do it. I don't know why. So, it sounds like NCL's system as it is designed will work well for you.

This is why I love NCL!

Archived