Hello there!!!It's been a year but worth the wait!!

So so pleased to be able to post at last!!I've been on the website for a year & have tried many times to post but was unable to do so. Have just had an e-mail from cruise critic to say that I hadn't activated my account properly:p (I know-felt so foolish) but here I am at last! Just wanted to say a GREAT BIG thank you to all you lovely people out there for the invaluable help and advice that you post on the boards.We went on our very first (of many!!!) cruise last Oct on the beautiful Voyager of the Seas and had an awesome time & that , in part was as a result of the superb advice that is written here.Once again, thank you all so much for taking the time to respond so thoughtfully to each person's post.

Can't wait until the next cruise!

So so pleased to be able to post at last!!I've been on the website for a year & have tried many times to post but was unable to do so. Have just had an e-mail from cruise critic to say that I hadn't activated my account properly:p (I know-felt so foolish) but here I am at last! Just wanted to say a GREAT BIG thank you to all you lovely people out there for the invaluable help and advice that you post on the boards.We went on our very first (of many!!!) cruise last Oct on the beautiful Voyager of the Seas and had an awesome time & that , in part was as a result of the superb advice that is written here.Once again, thank you all so much for taking the time to respond so thoughtfully to each person's post.

Can't wait until the next cruise!

Welcome to the land of CC posting. Now you can share your experiences with other newbies.

Isn't the Explorer a wonderful ship? We SO MUCH enjoyed our New England/Canada trip on her last September/October. Next we're going on the Serenade, which posters say is one of the most beautiful of the RCCL ships. Let's try them all.:D

Archived