RCCL vs Carnival

thanks all for your imput. I know that it is hard to compare cruise lines and that everyone has their own tastes, but these responses give me some insight. On the ships we have been on with RCCL, there were pluses and minuses to each one - and my husband and I each had things that were important to us individually. What is important to me is the big questions - is there a lot of partying on Carnival? and most people say no. I have heard tht it is one big party and I guess that isn't true. If I was 20 years younger I'd want one big party but I've reach the age where I like it quiet - and that's a depressing thought sometimes lol!!!!!

Thanks again all!!!!!

We have not seen any more "partying" on Carnival than on any other line. One thing that there is alot more on Carnival, is night time activity. They have so many different kinds of entertainment going on at different areas in the evening that the ship stays up and active more than any other line that we have sailed on.

I have been on both cruise lines and my answer is plain and simple. Having been on over 40 cruises, I just love to cruise. I am a platinum member on Carnival (great perks) and I am going on the EOS this month for a 9 day cruise. The food is great on both ships and I make my own time. I have never left one cruise feeling unhappy(except that it's over)

Try carnival, try all the lines. I was told I wouldnt like Costa, but I am booked for next year. Different? great!!!

I love to cruise

Regards,

Dorene

Archived