Past Valor Cruisers...question For You.

dressdenn

Does the Valor have hair dryers in the bathrooms? I'll be getting an Oceanview room...just wondering. Don't want to pack anything I don't have to.. I know the Elation didn't have them when I cruised 2 years ago.

yes, they do have hair dryers, altough they are not in the bathroom. they are located in the dryer of the vanity.

I took my hair dryer and I think I left it in the suitcase....don't bother bringing one! You should bring a power strip though. I read about people taking them and thought it would be unnecessary, so I got one of the ones that plug in and have three outlets on it....bad idea....get the strip, the outlet is too close to the vanity. You might not think you will plug much in, but you will, especially if you have rechargeable batteries for your camera and camcorder.

We had such a good time on our cruise.....you will too! Have fun!

I took my hair dryer and I think I left it in the suitcase....don't bother bringing one! You should bring a power strip though. I read about people taking them and thought it would be unnecessary, so I got one of the ones that plug in and have three outlets on it....bad idea....get the strip, the outlet is too close to the vanity. You might not think you will plug much in, but you will, especially if you have rechargeable batteries for your camera and camcorder.

We had such a good time on our cruise.....you will too! Have fun!

HEY KRIS!!! Planning another cruise yet?

I don't think I used the hair dryer I brought either. Let's add some things to the power strip; laptop used for uploading pictures to, alarm clock, cell phone chargers and a fan ... lol, yes, I travel with a fan.

Kathy,

I'm trying to talk the hubby into taking the kids on a cruise in Jan. 2009. We have to get through the senior year and the year with our exchange student. How about you? I'm finally starting my scrapbook. I've got a page for my cruise critic buddies! Rich and bit are going on another cruise next week......going on royal caribbean GOS. I'm jealous!!!!

Kris

Archived