Anyone been to Bannister Island or Turneff Atoll?

zura

All the posts have been wonderful for researching the best places and excursions in Belize. The only areas of interest left hat I have not found any info is Bannister Island, Turneff Atoll( a rccl excursion " Barrief Reef and Beach Break" and Sun Beach Resort. Thanks to all that can provide their input!:)

We went to Bannister Island 1/07. We booked the excursion through www.shoretrips.com. (it is the beach break excursion). We loved it. The beach is beautiful, great for swimming. Nice facilities, chairs, umbrellas, etc. The BBQ chicken and beans and rice were really good. The restrooms are clean. We are planning on going back on our next cruise.

Lisa

We just got back from Belize and went on the Bannister Island snorkel trip with Coral Breeze. We really had a nice relaxing time. There were only 9 of us in our group. Our tour guide, James did a great job snorkeling with us. We saw alot of different fish. I would use them again.:)

We've had 2 cruises since our Belize trip and prices tend to run together, but I believe that it was around $45 and included the boat snorkel trip. I got them to knock off a few bucks because we had our own gear.

Archived