Debit card for sign & sail?

sp29488

Yeah finances are very personal. After I dug myself out from under, I promised to never pay any more credit card interest. I Keep a close eye on them and never pay them a dime of fees, always pay at least a week early, and let them send me checks or gift cards, all I ever spend is what is already budgeted, that way I don't get caught in the never ending cycle of debt.

MAC

Kudos to you for the self constraint...I have nothing but respect!!! I like to shop and travel too much to be trusted :p LOL!!! As soon as I got my first debit card, I cut up all the cards (and there were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many of them :eek: My hand hurt!!! LOL)

Kudos to you for the self constraint...I have nothing but respect!!! I like to shop and travel too much to be trusted :p LOL!!! As soon as I got my first debit card, I cut up all the cards (and there were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many of them :eek: My hand hurt!!! LOL)

My biggest motivation is a crappy paying job! I gotta have money to cruise, I'll be darned if I'll pay interest when that money could go to vacation!

MAC

I've been caught in the credit card debt cycle twice. First time I had $20K in debt and had to use my profit sharing/retirement money & pay a bunch of penalties just to get rid of it. Fortunately, I was only 28 so I climbed back up. Then it started creaping up again for unexpected large things that ended up with another $8K. I had to take a loan out of my DH paid off truck to pay it off just so I could see light at the end of the tunnel. Only charged one thing to it since and it was immediately paid off. I think I learned my lesson.

Archived