QM2 B5 obstructed view cabins.

seawise

I've sailed in both B5 (8 deck obstructed view) and A3 (8 deck unobstructed view) on Trans Atlantic crossings and would be happy in either again. The lifeboat is about 10 feet from your balcony rail - so you don't feel 'hemmed in' and there is a great sense of 'open-ness' with plenty of fresh air. Since on the trans Atlantic there is rarely anything to see I would be perfevtly happy in a B5 again. A cruise, with 'views' might be a different matter - but I like the deck 8 location - handy for my favourite rooms onboard - the Commodore Club & the Library - for crossings.

Thanks for posting those pictures, Cusyl. I'm still trying to decide between the in-hull and the obstructed view (yes, I'm a cheapskate!)

Are there no divider between the balconies? It looks like someone could climb across them.

On the Jan 3, 10 day caribbean cruise right now in 8035. Would HIGHLY recommend this cabin or any with a "partial" obstruction. Its one of the best deals on the ship and we have 1/2 a view . . . carefully look over the deck plans and pick the "in between" cabins!

ryan

Archived