Inspector Cruiso

supered

I noticed a link to 'the Inspector Cruiso' competition on the P&O website. They are trying to recruit people to evaluate selected cruises this year and report back. For your trouble you'll get a free cruise and £150 on board credit per couple. The only problem is that you can't have cruised with P&O before and you can only go on the cruises they have specified. There are 12 cabins up for grabs.

More info is at http://www.inspectorcruiso.co.uk/

Has anyone considered doing going for this? I'd be interested in any comments you guys might have.

Cheers,

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

My sister has applied for Oceana in July, she and her family have never cruised before and have very exacting standards so it will be interesting to see if they get accepted to join the Inspector Cruiso's.

Also my disabled parents, who haven't cruised before either, have applied for the Norway cruise on Artemis in May. They could have also applied to do Artemis's relocation cruise to the Caribbean in October instead.

I am really hoping one or other of them get chosen to try cruising as I love it and they are not confident enough that they will enjoy it to book a cruise for themselves.

The winner's will be notified after February 29th so if they are successful I wil let you know.

Feebee_71

Archived