Cave-Tubing in Belize

Sprint

Here is a copy of my post cruise review.... If they same people are running it, I would say you can't go wrong.

icon14.gifWet and Wild is the only way to go!

I must get on here and quickly tell you about our most excellent tour with Wet and Wild. We have not one complaint. We are a group of frequent travelers that went on the Cave Tubing and it was spectacular. You can not go wrong with them. Marvin meets you at the tender, Charlie and Roy take us (all 17) on the bus. Charlie gave the most informational and interesting talk on the way to the caves. He told us about the plants, gave us "mud facials" and got half our group to eat live termites!! hehehehe This was the best tour of our trip and we pre-booked everything with tons of research done beforehand. Don't waste your time searching many companies, just trust me! I have a ton of great pictures of us jumping off the cliff and doing all the same caves that other companies tell you about (more than the cruise ship tour does). On the way back, we ate the Amigos restaurant or something like that, it was EXCELLENT! We have some very pickly eaters who loved everything, and it was such a neat place! Charlie sang some Guns and Roses for us and did a nice hard rock serenade on our return to the pier. They also fun with us joking around, for example when someone told them my husband was afraid of snakes, they turned it into a big practical joke. This tour was worth every penny and then some! Ask questions if you like...... What a beatiful place, we would all go back in a second!:D

__________________Belize, belize cave tubing, cave tubing in belize, wet n' wild cavetubing, belize cavetubing with Ecological Tours and Services

I just got back last week from an incredible trip with our cavetubing in Belize as a highlight. We were on a Royal Caribbean cruise and per our travel agent's suggestion we booked through Ecological Tours (http://www.belizecavetubing.com) They offer the aerial zipline tour combined with the cavetubing, but we opted for the cavetubing and jungle walk through Jaguar Paws National park.

They were half the price of the cruise line and I feel like we definitely got more bang for our buck.

There were 8 adults in our party and they only added 2 more to the group so having a "personal" tour was great. We saw some of the groups who were linked together and I remember thinking I was glad that we were able to float ourselves. Our tour guide was incredible--a great working knowledge of the country and he even drove us by some sites pertinent to our faith at his own doing. The tour included lunch at a local restaurant where we were served the national meal---very tasty.

I would highly recommend Marvin and his guides for the Wet and Wild cavetubing at Ecological Tours!!

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned Jan 20 on the Legend. Major Tom was great, Meets you on the dock, we had a small group about 10. It was like a personal tour. He is very aware of the time, we arrived back at the port about an hour and a half before the last tender left. Great day. We would go again any time.

Archived