Glory Cruise 1/4/08 - 1/12/08 Just Back!

AmberTeka

Wow! We had a GREAT time on the Glory. I will write a longer review but now I can only wonder how anyone has a BAD time on the Glory.

Certainly it is Carnival's Flag Ship..it might not be the newest but it is the best. And Wee Jimmy is funny, charming...he is everything everyone has said about him. And he is EVERYWHERE. They should clone him and put one Wee Jimmy on every Carnival Ship.

AmberTeka,

We're on the Glory on 2/2, so we're looking forward to your full review! Make it really long and detailed, OK?

Could you scan through your Capers and post what movies were being played?

Also, can you post the name of the captain?

THANKS!

Snedecor

I'm glad you had a great time. I will be cruising on the Glory Feb. 9--16. I'm planning on renting a car at mco to travel to the port. I have a 12:15 flight back home after the crusie, so I'm undecided on renting a car to drive back, or taking the Carnival transportation. Did you hear of any problems either way.

Thank you

We just got off the Glory this morning as well (sadly). We're missing it already! But it certainly was awesome. I can't even think of anything to say right now, I'm too busy trying to get used to the fact that everythings not rocking anymore! :'(

As for the movie playing thing, I never really paid attention to what movie was playing (or where, for that matter) but I heard someone say one day that Rocky Horror Picture Show was playing at midnight.. don't know how true that information was but hey.

And the captain .. gosh, his name was Salvatore something. I can't think of it right now. :-\

We leave this Saturday, January 19th. Can hardly wait. Just hope we do not get delayed with our flights out of Syracuse, New York, since it supposed to get colder and start snowing again almost all week. Got spoiled with this warm weather of late. That is why we are leaving a day prior, just in case of weather delays.

Dave

I'm glad you had a good cruise on Glory! I can't wait to read your review, my next cruise on her isn't until September, reading cruise reviews is as close as I can get to sailing on her for several more months!

Terri

Archived