Carnival Fun Tees merchandise...

MamaParrotHead

What's the "officially unofficial" scoop? Since they've been on the market for a while now, I thought I'd ask about how they've held up so far. Shrinkage, the quality of the screen printing (is it peeling or fading?), etc.

Also, any other input on other items sold on the site is also welcome.

Thanks!

I ordered 2 tank tops B4 our cruise....got them & they were NOT at all what I thought they would be....very small & not the measurements they listed! I called to complain & they were VERY prompt to correct the problem by sending us 2 new tee-shirts with the custom picture I chose. I was very impressed with their service. I got them in one day.....before our cruise!

Got alot of compliments when we wore them on board!:)

I also ordered them. They were Christmas gifts for my party of 6 that is cruising in May. The total cost was approximately $96.00 for 6 men's tank tops which included the shipping. I ordered the men's for all of us because the more you order of the same shirt, the cheaper it is. Us girls are wearing the Men's small and they are perfect.

Everyone just loved the personalization and graphics.

If you are on the Libery for May 10th, look for us, we will have them on.

I ordered the beach towels. They are very nice. Well worth the money. I also ordered a couple of beer koozies...not so impressed. Kinda cheap, but they have our own personal cruise logo on them, so they are keepers! LOL

• 1 year later...

As the owner of http://www.CarnivalFunTees.com, we want you to know that we will work hard to provide a quality product with a quick turnaround time. If you ever have any problems, please know that we have a toll free phone number on the Web site for you to call to resolve any issues. And even though the items are personalized and we cannot resell product that is returned, we have a very generous return policy.

You should also know that we are constantly working to improve our process and products. Digital printing is a relatively new process, but we are making strides all the time to improve it. Thanks for your support over the last two years.

Just wanted to add my opinion - have used them several times now - love the white polos with the 'printing' on the side - lovely but a bit more discrete than a printed t-shirt.

Anyhow first time we ordered (I am in Canada, cruise buddy in Nevada) the printing was off a bit with the 'pic 'up on the shoulder!! I freaked out of course and contacted them - them did provide excellent service. Immediately reprinting and shipping - this time to cruise buddy's hotel in Orlando (he had already left Nevada and was doing a pre-cruise stay there and it would take too long for the shirts to get to Canada!).

Second set were perfect - and I have worn them since. I do like to wear them once in a while - the printing has faded a bit but they are a nice memento of the cruise and it is lots of fun to wear them when boarding!

Guest bahamamama1

We got 2 of the XL tank tops but they were itty bitty... I was disappointed because we re-ordered t-shirts instead (alot better) but were still charged half price, even though the tank top measurements were inaccurate :rolleyes:

We ordered some t's and a coffee cup for our 10th anniversary cruise last year.

The women's t-shirt sizes run a bit small.

Both shirts shrank significantly after only 2 washes.

The screen printing work is top notch.

I would wholeheartedly recommend the no clothing items for sure.

Shirts can be hit or miss if you want something to wear on a regular basis.

Bill

Archived