Carnival's Website - Booking The Point

Sun-n-Fun

So, I go into my reservation and it has this option:

"Plan Activities

Plan exciting shore excursions, register your kids for Camp Carnival, make advance Supper Club reservations and plan your cruise activities ahead of time. "

However, when you select this, you only get lists of excursions for each port - I do not see a place where I can make a reservation for the supper club online. Am I just missing it? Or is there a better way to make a reservation? Thanks for your help.

So, I go into my reservation and it has this option:

"Plan Activities

Plan exciting shore excursions, register your kids for Camp Carnival, make advance Supper Club reservations and plan your cruise activities ahead of time. "

However, when you select this, you only get lists of excursions for each port - I do not see a place where I can make a reservation for the supper club online. Am I just missing it? Or is there a better way to make a reservation? Thanks for your help.

Website not fully operational yet. Try this site for reservations to the Supper Club. http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28

I noticed that too. But, if you look on the left side of the screen, there's a menu under My Reservation Home, if you click on that Plan Activities option, you'll see Supper Club. It doesn't let you make reservations either, but I bet that's where the option will be when the website is finished. Last week I tried making reservations through John Heald's blogsite, but haven't gotten anything back yet.

Archived