nothing booked and visiting st thomas over night

cruisendude2001

we are on the NCL spirit in april we dock at 11am and dont pull away till 1am the following morning. we have nothing booked . any suggestions on what to do. we want to do some shopping and mabey hit up a beach any reccomendations on a nice beach where i can snorkel and relax. someplace safe i dont want to worry about my camera getting stolen.

adam

Have you guys ever been to St. Thomas before? You can do a variety of private tours e.g. Sunny Liston, Henry Thomas, Air Force One. These guys are very safe and good. I did Sunny last year and had fun, I hated the beach we went to, because it was filthy in the bathrooms.

Did you guys check out the St. Thomas excursions? Adam, there are a million things to do there, considering we have all the time in the world. This will be my umpteenth time there and I'll always find something to do. This time it'll be fun because i'll have BF with me. We're doing the parasailing. Not sure what else afterwards, maybe the beach.

Archived