Norwegian Sun Western Caribbean Cruise in March

arubasun

I'm new to the board and and we're looking for some information for our upcoming cruise in March on the Sun.

Upon returning from the cruise is it best to set up a limo in advance or are taxi's ready available to MIA airport? Any hotels suggestions in Miami close by the cruise port if we want to stay and ship shore excursions. Thank you.

I'm new to the board and and we're looking for some information for our upcoming cruise in March on the Sun.

Upon returning from the cruise is it best to set up a limo in advance or are taxi's ready available to MIA airport? Any hotels suggestions in Miami close by the cruise port if we want to stay and ship shore excursions. Thank you.

Lots of great hotels in Miami Beach and North Miami Beach. You would need to provide a bit more information as to price range etc...but if you are considering a limo my guess is most of the south beach hotels could accomodate you.

What kind of shore excursions are you interested in? Adventurous, relaxing, or a bit of both? A lot of info can be found about shore excursions via the "Ports of call" forum.

If you are looking for a 1 night before /after cruise type of hotel , the Holiday Inn port of Miami is worth a look. Its very popular with the cruise crowd.

Archived