Family cruise question

bahami

I have finally decided on the 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise for my family in 2009 - now I am having a hard time deciding what line to book. I loved both my Carnival and my RCCL cruise that I went on and am always open to other suggestions. Does anyone have an opinion as to which cruise line is better for the 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise with 4 boys who will at that time be (14, 18, 19, 20). It may be the last time I can actually get all of them in one place at one time:) so I want it to be great and fun.... I know the Mariner will be there in 2009 and I believe the Pride will be there for Carnival - not sure about other lines. If anyone can tell me what they think and why I would be most appreciative.

Thanks

We are taking our 4 boys - who will then be, ages 23, 22, 19, 16 on Royal Carb. Mariener of the Sea August 30 of 2009. Your right it does get harder to get them all together. We have done RC before and have loved the ship. Haven't tried Carnival. I think any time together will be wonderful. I am crossing my fingers all of our boys will be able to go!

missty

We are taking our 4 boys - who will then be, ages 23, 22, 19, 16 on Royal Carb. Mariener of the Sea August 30 of 2009. Your right it does get harder to get them all together. We have done RC before and have loved the ship. Haven't tried Carnival. I think any time together will be wonderful. I am crossing my fingers all of our boys will be able to go!

missty

It is so nice to find someone else who has 4 boys about the same age difference as ours. It's kind of getting sad for me that they are moving on - never thought that day would come and now it's getting closer it's harder than I thought. I am handling it though and I'm sure once we get used to the idea we'll handle it as well as we handled raising them;)

Archived