Buenos Aires Private Tours - Iguazu Falls - has anyone use them?

scifigrl

Has anyone booked with Buenos Aires Private Tours? We are thinking of using this company for an overnight to Iguazu Falls and would appreciate any feedback - they have a nice package and are very accommodating.

Thank you so much for your help !!

Has anyone booked with Buenos Aires Private Tours? We are thinking of using this company for an overnight to Iguazu Falls and would appreciate any feedback - they have a nice package and are very accommodating.

Thank you so much for your help !!

What is the web link with the package? How much is it? Does it include the Sheraton hotel? Thanks.

Buenos Aires Private Tours - pasting the link and info below

www.baprivatetours.com

Option 1

Flight Buenos Aires - Iguazu - Buenos Aires

Airport transfers in and out Iguazu airport

1 night at the Sheraton Hotel, breakfast included

USD 517 per person staying in a double room (jungle view room)

USD 561 per person staying in a double room (falls view room)

Option 2

1 night at the Cataratas Hotel, breakfast included

USD 435 per person staying in a double room

Option 3

1 night at the Saint George Hotel, breakfast included

USD 404 per person staying in a double room

Price is final, taxes are included and no other charges apply. The rate is good for any day and flight assuming we will get seats in economy rate..

Buenos Aires Private Tours - pasting the link and info below

www.baprivatetours.com

Option 1

1 night at the Sheraton Hotel, breakfast included

USD 517 per person staying in a double room (jungle view room)

USD 561 per person staying in a double room (falls view room)

Option 2

1 night at the Cataratas Hotel, breakfast included

USD 435 per person staying in a double room

Option 3

1 night at the Saint George Hotel, breakfast included

USD 404 per person staying in a double room

Price is final, taxes are included and no other charges apply. The rate is good for any day and flight assuming we will get seats in economy rate..

$561.00pp (or $1,122.00) is pretty close to the cost to book on your own assuming LAN Flights are $300.00pp and cost of Sheraton Falls View. Btw, does the Sheraton already include free transfers if you book direct?

very true - I did send an email asking how much it would be if I booked/purchased the flights myself. Think that the Sheraton is sold out when we are going. This package does include the driver picking us up from the Buenos Aires airport - taking by the hotel to drop off luggage - then to the domestic airport to Iguazu Falls. Then we are planning to tour that evening, then the next day Argentina side only, then fly back that evening...think I am going to start the cruise really, really tired...

very true - I did send an email asking how much it would be if I booked/purchased the flights myself. Think that the Sheraton is sold out when we are going. This package does include the driver picking us up from the Buenos Aires airport - taking by the hotel to drop off luggage - then to the domestic airport to Iguazu Falls. Then we are planning to tour that evening, then the next day Argentina side only, then fly back that evening...think I am going to start the cruise really, really tired...

That is interesting as we will need to get from the Buenos Aires airport to the domestic and luggage is an issue. Are you doing this the same day with the driver taking you to drop off stuff at BA hotel, where you will be a couple of nights later? Interesting and a good service. Does the price include any tours?

• 1 year later...
waiting for an email to give details...but should include the tours around the falls - just didn't want you to think I had forgotten you...

This is a year and a half later, but wondering if you booked through them and, if so, how it went? Thanks

Archived