Spa Information on the Explorer????

Does anyone have any information about the spa on the Explorer? I was wondering how much the fitness classes cost and what type of classes were offered. Do they still have the fitness incentive program where you can get prizes for working out? Does anyone know where I could see a menu of spa services so I can plan my budget?

THANKS!!!!

Does anyone have any information about the spa on the Explorer? I was wondering how much the fitness classes cost and what type of classes were offered. Do they still have the fitness incentive program where you can get prizes for working out? Does anyone know where I could see a menu of spa services so I can plan my budget?

THANKS!!!!

Just came off the explorer last week and i know off the top of my head they had yoga and spinning classes for $10 per class. And yes they still have the shipshape dollars that they give away for each class you do so you can claim a prize at the end of the cruise! I think the finance kept the list of spa services at home im not sure because we just got off the explorer on sunday and are still trying to organize! I will see if she still has it when i get home tonight and i will let you know!

Archived