junior suite on coral princess

traveler4

hello , we are new members . We are sailing on 4/15/08 on coral princess to Panama canal.Our cabin is C205 . I am looking for some input about the size and location of this cabin.There are 4 of us ,including our children ages 14 and 10. Thanks.

hello , we are new members . We are sailing on 4/15/08 on coral princess to Panama canal.Our cabin is C205 . I am looking for some input about the size and location of this cabin.There are 4 of us ,including our children ages 14 and 10. Thanks.

Hum,

Best thing to do is go to www.princess.com You can locate your cabin by the deck Caribe. We sailed on Coral in Nov. '06 and was on Baha. It is a very lovely ship and the space was nice for us (2) There are sofa beds and the ability to accommodate more, but it just really depends upon how cozy you would like to be. Teenages just may want a bit more space:o .

We enjoyed seeing the Canal and especially Costa Rica and the Cayman Islands! Beautiful! I wasn't too impressed with Jamaica, largely because of docking in Montego Bay instead of Ocho Rios.

PinkSuit

Hum,

Best thing to do is go to www.princess.com You can locate your cabin by the deck Caribe. We sailed on Coral in Nov. '06 and was on Baha. It is a very lovely ship and the space was nice for us (2) There are sofa beds and the ability to accommodate more, but it just really depends upon how cozy you would like to be. Teenages just may want a bit more space:o .

We enjoyed seeing the Canal and especially Costa Rica and the Cayman Islands! Beautiful! I wasn't too impressed with Jamaica, largely because of docking in Montego Bay instead of Ocho Rios.

PinkSuit

Thanks for the advice.I agree with teenagers needing space(as well as their parents:rolleyes: )However the ship is sold out for these dates.I guess we just have to suffer through it;) .Now we are looking to connect with some CC members who are cruising on the same ship.So someone PLEASE reply and save our kids especially the 14 yr old DS,from being thrown overboard!!!!

Archived