Dawn - few questions

Imabelvr

Hello!

We are on countdown until we depart Jan. 27 for the Eastern Caribbean aboard Dawn. :D

Wondering if anyone has experienced the spa on the Dawn, and what the cost was, and if it was worth it.

Also, I've watched a Youtube video about "Quest", wondered if the Dawn did something like that, it looked like a good time.

As cold as it is here in Northern IL today (minus 20 with the windchill - minus 2 actual) I'm SO ready for warmth, relaxation and a good time!!

Thanks in advance!!

:)

Hello!

We are on countdown until we depart Jan. 27 for the Eastern Caribbean aboard Dawn. :D

Wondering if anyone has experienced the spa on the Dawn, and what the cost was, and if it was worth it.

Also, I've watched a Youtube video about "Quest", wondered if the Dawn did something like that, it looked like a good time.

As cold as it is here in Northern IL today (minus 20 with the windchill - minus 2 actual) I'm SO ready for warmth, relaxation and a good time!!

Thanks in advance!!

Spa is great and typical Spa charges. Remember, the gratuity is included in the price. They leave bill for you to sign as if you need to tip. Did it once but not again. But services were great. Have fun. The Dawn is a favorite of many of ours.

Archived