Just off Magic today and it was wonderful!

tricializ

We are just off the Magic after a 7 night Western cruise. Wow. It was great. I am exhausted as we are at the Contemporary right now and ran around Magic Kingdom all day. So, it has been a long long long day. I will update with a full trip report later, but suffice it to say it is everything that all of you have said it was. :)

The first "10" for us was weather. Wow. We lucked out there for January with great days every single day except a small bit of rain which cleared in time for our excursion in Cozumel.

Service was outstanding. We had one little issue in the beginning with our room hostess but it was handled quickly. (will post more on this later).

Our waiter was incredible. So nice, funny, helpful etc. Just wonderful (Don was his name and we were at table 1).

It was great having the free pop 24/7 and pretty easy to get to the pop stations.

No seasickness at all for any of our party and incredibly smooth seas. I guess some people had issues on one of the nights. Basically we felt a little rocking but that's it on the "bad" night.

I liked the breakfast today being rotation-based and a ways of filtering people off the ship. I have been on other cruiselines where you have to wait for your stateroom to be called and everyone is in one place. This was a great system to balance out the crowds etc. It was early (6:45AM breakfast assignment) but nice to get off and get to WDW.

That's all for now. Still feel like I am rocking and rolling on the ship. Major vertigo tonight which riding Space Mtn didn't help. haha. Dreading going back to the -10 degree weather. Brrrr.

Oh, and Castaway Cay is my new favorite place to go.

Tricia

Archived