Freedom of the Seas - A few newbie questions

jkeitch

• Do any inside cabins include fridges?

• What are the costs for consuming fridge contents? What is the cost of a can of pop or bottled water on the ship? (Trying to determine if it's worth it to buy the pop card) Does the pop card include bottled water?

• At dinner, do you have to order multiple entrées at the same time or can you order another one half-way through the meal?

I know I had a ton of other questions but for the life of me, i can't remember them.

Thanks,

JK

• Do any inside cabins include fridges?

• What are the costs for consuming fridge contents? What is the cost of a can of pop or bottled water on the ship? (Trying to determine if it's worth it to buy the pop card) Does the pop card include bottled water?

• At dinner, do you have to order multiple entrées at the same time or can you order another one half-way through the meal?

I know I had a ton of other questions but for the life of me, i can't remember them.

Thanks,

JK

Yes inside cabins have fridges.

I don´t know the price of soda cans or bottled water but I know the bottled water is not inexpensive.

The Soda card is for fountain soda only and so no there´s no cans of soda or bottled water with it.

Yes you can order multiple entrees. Orders for the whole meal (besides deserts) are taken at the beginning. If you want somethign additional or are not pleased with your choice the waiters will be happy to serve you anything else, however if you know from the beginning order at the beginning to save them additional trips to the galley.

Each can of soda is $1.75 + tip = $2.01. Unless you carry around the Coke mug all the time for refills, you will need to drink about 6 servings per day (each glass of soda is about 1/2 of a can), everyday, to pay for the soda card for an adult. A child would be about 4 servings/day.

Gregg

Each can of soda is $1.75 + tip = $2.01. Unless you carry around the Coke mug all the time for refills, you will need to drink about 6 servings per day (each glass of soda is about 1/2 of a can), everyday, to pay for the soda card for an adult. A child would be about 4 servings/day.

Gregg

Actually you don't need to carry around the Coke mug. When you purchase the soda package they will place a coke sticker on your card and all you need to do is show your card with the sticker to get a soda.

You can ask your cabn attendant to remove the contents in the refrigerator so you aren't tempted to use what is there! And you'll have room to put your own items in it if you do that.

We bring travel mugs and fill them with iced tea at the Windjammer and leave them in the fridge.

1. do the fridges actually keep items cold. We were on the AOS last April and tehy didn't work very well. They seem to keep items at room temp.

2.When are the formal nights....we are trying to decide which night we will be going to portofino's.

3.How long does it take to tender in Labadee and Caymans? I looked on Cruisecal.com we will be with the Carnival Conquest.

4.do they have the parade on board? The parade on the AOS was a lot of fun.

Thank you for the info.

Archived