cabin size

We are booked on Serenade on deck 4 large oceanview. The cabin is 170 sq ft. Will 4 of us fit comfortably? 2adults and 2 teens?
"Comfortable" will be directly related to how comfortable you are as a family. It will be very 'intimate' in your cabin. My first cruise i remember someone telling me about cabin size.... "Think SMALL..... then think smaller"

My guess is you'll be fine. You probably won't spend that much time there.

I'll give you our experience so you don't look as dumb as we did :D we also had 4 people in our room on our last cruise. On our first cruise we had a much larger room with a couch that opened up so with this smaller room we walked in only to find 2 twin beds. We started laughing and then got mad. We waited in line forever downstairs to get our room changed to accommodate us all - only to find out those "pullman beds" come down out of the ceiling and they just were not down yet!!! :eek: We asked our room maid to keep the 2 beds down (otherwise they put them back up in the morning) so that when we were in the room the kids could jump up there and it helped keep them out of the way because those rooms get small fast! The beds are very sturdy and held our teens well.

Thanks for saving us from the embarassment of complaining if we only saw 2 beds. I can completely see myself panicking about that! Did you have enough closet space for 4? DId you try to upgrade at the port? We thought of this but would rather save the money for other things since we will hardly be in the room.

Archived