Stone Island....Victors or Molokay?

suitegirl

Just been reading some old posts and wondering if Mazatlan Mike is still around? Or maybe someone else can answer this question.

We will be in Mazatlan in April on the Spirit and will go straight to Victors again, and was wondering if you can walk back and forth from Victors to Molokays restaurant and bar? I cant seem to remember much what was around Victors, that was the day we found our true love "Pacifico Beer" and there just like eating potato chips.... You just cant have one!

I would like to try both bars this time and was wondering if this would be easy enough to do.

Hi suitegirl:D

I too will be in Mazatlan in April! We board the Pride on March 30th/08. I have not been to Mazatlan's port.....but have been to Mazatlan by plane.

From what I have read....( and believe me, it is alot,,,,I'm obsessed:p )

you can walk to Molokay from the area that the water taxi drops you off...it is supposedly approximately 7 restaurants down the beach or 400 yards and Victors is just a little further down! So to answer your question, it seems like you would easily be able to do both if that is your bag?:cool:

Me I will probably park myself at Molokay.....the sooner I get to the beach the sooner I can start my Margarita Madness! Tee Hee!!

P.S. Mazatlan Mike has been here answering all kinds of questions, he really is wonderful!

Smiles,Connie

Archived