Seafood/Lobster night on 9-day Jewel Southern Caribbean

calenita

Just thinking of planning our dining choices for the week. What night do they have a seafood/lobster/captains dinner in the main dining room? Would not want to make a reservation for a specialty restaurant that night. Thanks all.

Another - maybe silly question - you don't need a reservation at the main dining rooms, just the specialty restaurants, right?

Thanks!

I just got off the Pearl. The lobster night was the second night (Evening of the first full day at sea which was Saturday). I love lobster....but they seemed to have overcooked it to the point of being VERY rubbery (I eat a lot of lobster).

The lobster on the Teppenyaki menu cooked on the hibachi was great along with the scallops.

Just thinking of planning our dining choices for the week. What night do they have a seafood/lobster/captains dinner in the main dining room? Would not want to make a reservation for a specialty restaurant that night. Thanks all.

Lobster night is usually your "first" FULL day at sea.

Another - maybe silly question - you don't need a reservation at the main dining rooms, just the specialty restaurants, right?

Thanks!

Yes, you are right.

Enjoy your cruise:)

Archived