Mini suite on Coral Princess

Hapinowagain2

It depends on which kind of mini-suite and where it is located. The AA's at the front of the ship are supposedly bigger, some claim they are about 8x10.

Generally, on Baja, they are not very deep, 4-5 feet is what I have heard. Also, the mini-suites that are on the corners of the bumpouts are reported to be smaller because of the wraparound.

I am leaving on the Coral's sister, Island Princess, on Tuesday so my knowledge is not yet first hand but this is what I have read through much searching on the board. The size for the AA's was reported by someone who had actually been there.

Hope that helps some.

Here are some excerpts that I had collected and saved as I will be in B215 on the Island Princess on Tuesday.

"Our cabin was a category AA mini-suite (B215) {this is the Coral} that was comparable to mini-suites on Grand Class ships. It had plenty of room and storage space. The balcony was a good 8 by 12 feet with a three-foot round table and two reclining plastic chairs. One negative about the cabin: I would prefer to have doors on the closet. The light for this area was by the front door, so whenever you wanted to turn the light on you had to walk around to the front door to do so. Also the light switch for the bathroom is outside the bathroom door. It would have been nice to have one inside the bathroom. The bathroom itself was nice, with shelves, vanity and a full-size tub. I heard my fellow Panamaniacs comment that the showers in the regular balcony cabins are very small -- the kind where you soap up the sides and spin."

"Ben;

Our AA mini-suite was cabin B215, starboard, forward. I found the cabin almost excellent. {this was the Island} The only things I would change are: Put doors on the closet and relocate the light switch for the closet area. The mini-bar and fridge are a nice touch. I think you will like the cabin. It is a very nice size and well appointed with a full size hide a bed couch, two sitting chairs and coffee table.

The bathroom is very nice with a full size tub and plenty of storage and large vanity.

The balcony is a nice size with a 3ft. round table and two reclining chairs. There was more than enough space for my wife and I to sit and watch the scenery. The balcony is not covered. This is a plus for my wife as she loves to sit in the sun. However, the cabin above us was an officer cabin without balcony and our balcony could not be seen from above."

"We had B217, AA mini-suite Baja deck (this is the Coral). We loved it. Balcony about 8 x 10, mostly covered. Six inches of unexposed balcony. Two chairs, which recline, and a small table. We enjoyed hanging out on the balcony. When standing on balcony, one room on the Aloha deck could see you, but no one was ever out there."

Dru

Archived