concierge lounge

I was just wondering..If there are two concierge lounges (one for diamond and diamond plus and one for suite holders)...

Are suite holders and diamonds allowed in both? Or..only Diamond and Diamond plus with suites allowed in both lounges?

We've been on Navigator and Mariner when there were two lounges. We were never told one was for suite holders and other for Diamonds..we thought it was just a overflow lounge.

I'm confused. Thanks. :)

Thanks for that question - Am going on the Liberty of the Seas in a few weeks and purposely choose a cabin near the Concierge Lounge then read somewhere here that for Diamonds/Diamond plus there is another lounge in another area. I hope we can use the CL that is on our floor rather than the other one..

We were on the Liberty last month. As diamonds, we had access to the diamond lounge, located on the 14th deck, behind the Viking Crown - nice room with windows. The concierge lounge on the Liberty could only be used by suite passengers (not Junior Suite ones). A suite passenger who is also a diamond could go into the diamond lounge.

we are diamond plus and was on the Freedom a few months ago, we did not have access to the conceiger lounge on deck 9, only the diamond on deck 12, it is a great room with lots and lots of windows, it is where the sports lounge is on the Voyager class ships. We really enjoyed the room, Have a great cruise

On the Freedom class, the Concierge Lounge is for people in suites only, and the Diamond Lounge is for Diamond and Diamond Plus only. If you are Diamond(or Plus) and staying in a Suite you have the option of going to both.

On all the rest of the ships that only have the concierge lounge, it depends on the sailing how they will handle it when they open up a satellite lounge (which they only do if there are a large number of Diamond/Diamond Plus onboard). Sometimes they will allow everyone access to both the Concierge Lounge and the Satellite lounge. Sometimes though they only allow the suites into the Concierge Lounge while allowing everyone (suites, diamond, and diamond plus) access to the satellite lounge.

Well one of the biggest perks (for me at least) is free drinks in the evenings. Other benefits include continental breakfast and espresso machine in the mornings. On some ships there are also internet terminals available in the Concierge Lounge.

On the Freedom class, the Concierge Lounge is for people in suites only, and the Diamond Lounge is for Diamond and Diamond Plus only. If you are Diamond(or Plus) and staying in a Suite you have the option of going to both.

On all the rest of the ships that only have the concierge lounge, it depends on the sailing how they will handle it when they open up a satellite lounge (which they only do if there are a large number of Diamond/Diamond Plus onboard). Sometimes they will allow everyone access to both the Concierge Lounge and the Satellite lounge. Sometimes though they only allow the suites into the Concierge Lounge while allowing everyone (suites, diamond, and diamond plus) access to the satellite lounge.

Do both lounges offer the same benefits? If I were a diamond and a suite holder...which lounge would I prefer and why?

Hope these aren't stupid questions. :) Just curious. :)

we have a royal family suite on the Enchantment and was wondering if kids are allowed in the concierge lounge...would be nice to have a drink and not have to worry about them....thanks

The concierge lounge is adults only in the evening (while alcohol is being served).

I would prefer the Diamond lounge if I was a suite guest and a diamond member, because the diamond lounge has windows, and the suite lounge is inside on deck 9, with no windows, other than that they both offer the same amenities.

Archived