Past Cruise discount with Carnival?

disneymomof5

Hi.... we are not going on our first cruise until the Fall...... but we want to book another cruise for April of 2009. Does anybody know what, if any, "discounts" or special offers might me made? I thought I has heard that if you are a returning customer... there was some type of discount? Thanks.....:p

yes, there is a past passenger discount, basically it will give you discount on your rate, and usually will give you free upgrades (within the same category, ie, inside stateroom to inside stateroom). The discounts can be substantial, depending on time of year and which cruise you book. I would definitely wait until you cruise this fall before booking again if you can. Also, if you book within a certain time period from your last cruise, they will knock off $50 from your cruise rate as well.

Yes. Once you have sailed with Carnival you will get a past passenger number assigned to you (it will be on your sail and sign card). That will be what you give to your travel agent/PVP to secure past passenger discounts/upgrades. Also, if you book within a certain time after your cruise, you will receive an additional discount from Carnival, I believe it's $50.

Archived