Did they try to hard, or not enough?

There is ONE glass. So if you order something other than water, your water glass will not be filled unless you ask for both and then they'd bring you a second glass. Is this correct? Thanks

I'm not sure I understand the question, but I'll give it try...

There are waterglasses at every place setting. Shortly after you are seated you should be asked if you prefer some type of bottled water or tap water.

If you order any other kind of beverage additionally, e.g., a glass of tea, a separate glass will be brought with that beverage.

My wife and I don't drink, so our beverages at meals are usually Iced Tea for her and Lemonade (Ice tea if not available) for me. The Pearl has lemonade on board. I know, I've had it. Its quite good and was available everywhere except one place.

My wife and I went to dinner at Indigo. We made our usual drink order and proceeded to wait, and wait, and wait. Then her iced tea comes out. I'm told it will be just a few more minutes. I waited and waited, had our appitizers, and waited. Now I'm not getting mad yet, I'm just curious as to when am I going to get something to drink. Finaly the waitress arrives with a nervous look and a tray that has what looks like a squat glass full of dishwater. It looked nothing like the lemonade I had been drinking. I took a whiff. It smelled like lemons. After taking a drink I realized what had been done.

For some reason, instead of the lemonade I had been drinking anyother time, they decided to squeeze a lemon into tap water and put a little ice in it. It tasted awful. I was bewildered at this. If they couldn't get the real lemonade, why wouldn't they just tell me? I would have rather had anything else but that nasty glass of lemon water and the wait that went along with it. My wife said she was proud of me that I didn't fire that glass back at the waitress and demand to speak to someone in charge. I was just too stunned. I ordered a cup of coffee, fully expecting to see whole beans cut with a knife and water poured on them, and finished our meal (which was very good).

Part of me thinks they tried to hard. I would have been fine with something else if they would have just told me they didn't have lemonade there. While a appriciate the effort in their homemade lemonade, another part thinks they didn't try hard enough. I'm sure if I had been a suite passenger, or made a bigger fuss, they would have brought the proper drink.

Have you sought legal advice ?

Archived