Sorry - another Enchantment? - Can you tell I am packing

mrstay

For ports that you do not have an excursion booked - do they still provide you with beach towels to take off the ship? I know you can take one from the pool area, but do they still have they when you exit the ship?

At Cococay, are there towels on the island for use or do you have to take one from the ship?

The beach towels should be in your room. And each evening leave the wet ones on the bathroom floor and they will be replaced or you can exchange them at the pool area. Bring your towel to Coco cay also. Don't lose the towels though because you will be charged.;)

The beach towels should be in your room. And each evening leave the wet ones on the bathroom floor and they will be replaced or you can exchange them at the pool area. Bring your towel to Coco cay also. Don't lose the towels though because you will be charged.;)

Thanks. That is what I thought.

:eek: On my New Years Cruise on the Voyager, I didn't have beach towels in my room and I asked why not!! Stateroom boy said, it was another change for RCCL. He said, you have to get them at the pool how. I took his remark to be, same on every ship now.

:eek: On my New Years Cruise on the Voyager, I didn't have beach towels in my room and I asked why not!! Stateroom boy said, it was another change for RCCL. He said, you have to get them at the pool how. I took his remark to be, same on every ship now.

Jan. 7th on Enchantment they were in the room and replaced when we left 'em on the floor.

Out of curiosity, how was your stateroom attendant in general...that kind of sounds like someone who may just not want to have been bothered.

Jan. 7th on Enchantment they were in the room and replaced when we left 'em on the floor.

Out of curiosity, how was your stateroom attendant in general...that kind of sounds like someone who may just not want to have been bothered.

:eek: Now that you bring that up,...he was a little flakie!!:(

Archived