Yippe!!! Doc Finally Got here Today!!! Sail & Sign & eticket Question Please

marcyjane

We'll I was getting worried, we sail in 8 days and just got the Docs today Airborne Express.

Got a quick question about the sign & sail form.

I know, call Carnival and I will in the morning, but just want to get the advise from you seasoned cruisers as well tonight.

Question is, there is only one (1) sign & sail from and it has both our names on it. A place for our signatures, but only one place for a credit card #.:confused:

Of course I will use my cc# and she will use her CC# so should I just go ahead and fill mind out and then will they let her fill one out at the pier with her information from her credit card. Or could it be possible to run a copy of the one I have and let my friend going go ahead and fill it all in and have it ready for the check in cleck?:confused:

Also what is this "e" airline ticket? I hate to sound so dumb and stupid we've also received the "tickets" ,but this will be my first flight in 10 years, we've always driven before. It reads to present this to the "e" ticket counter the morning we leave, but was wondering will we get tickets/boardings pass at the airport for the return flights the day we leave?

I hope I've made some sense to the questions I trying to ask.

"Of course I will use my cc# and she will use her CC# so should I just go ahead and fill mind out and then will they let her fill one out at the pier with her information from her credit card"

That's it

E ticket - show up with your ID and they'll ticket you when you check in.

Have fun :)

Archived