Chankanaab and age requirements...

MamaParrotHead

How strict are they on enforcing the age requirements for just the Dolphin Encounter (not the swim)? My DS will be 7 (and easily meet the size requirements) and this is looking more promising than the other option (which is in Nassau and will eat a chunk of our port time there). It's not like they ask for the kids' ID's or anything, right?

I'm also a bit confused as to why one place says that no one under 8 allowed to participate, where as the one in Nassau lets kids as young as 3 participate with a parent? Doesn't make much sense to me to begin with.

Thanks.

I did notice that almost all of RCCL excursions list that youth must be 8 yrs old. Maybe insurance reasons. I did book direct with Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel and the age difference was different than on the ship.Although you do get transportation when you book on ship, their prices were a little less. You might want to give them a call direct. They did confirm my biggest concern that if ship has to miss that port there wil be a refund.

Archived