When do they take your money!!

Buxmont

Dumb question #235 When you book a trip thru Carnival, when do they withdrawl your money? as soon as you book, or when you are on the ship, or when you take the trip? What if things change, do you get a refund ?

Thanks.:rolleyes:

Do you mean a shore excursion? If so I was wondering that too. Will it come off my credit card away or will it be on my account first day on the ship?

I guess i don't get your question.. do you want to prebook your excursion before you leave and want to know if they charge your card right away or if it goes on your sign and sail? or do you want to know about all the things you do on the ship that are put on your sign and sail once on board?

If you book an excursion before you sail on the carnival site they charge your card right away for it.. you get your tickets for it once you get onboard. . if you mean after you board then they put a hold for a certain amount on your card and then charge it at the end.. might take a week or so for the hold to come off. We plan on using on card for sign and sail and another for other purchases just becuase of the hold.. don't want all our money on one card and not be able to access it if we need it. hope that helps.

Dumb question #235 When you book a trip thru Carnival, when do they withdrawl your money? as soon as you book, or when you are on the ship, or when you take the trip? What if things change, do you get a refund ?

Thanks.:rolleyes:

Carnival takes a depsit for the cruise and it is charged to you credit card.Then 74 days before the cruise is when the balance is paid...on your credit card. Sail and sign is charged as you go. All tips are added the first day onboard to the S&S card...

If the price of the cruise goes down and you or your agent don't catch it......they'll keep the difference and not inform you......:eek:

Archived