Dining room?

Viper

Aww, that would be a shame. It would be a chance for the kids to get pampered treatment, as well as much better food than at the Lido buffet. The waiters really dote on the kiddies in the dining room. Maybe you could try it once and see how much they might enjoy it? New experiences are always learning tools. Enjoy!:)

Don't miss out on the dining room just because you have kids.

We've been cruising with the kids since they were 6 & 4 and they love it and so do I. It's so much easier to sit and get waited on compared to balancing 2 plates or more and then running back & forth to the buffet. When one of the kids didn't like their meal, the waiter quickly brought out a plate of fries - its easy. If the kids are young, just make sure to bring crayons or something to keep them busy & seated.

Its much easier now that the kids are older, 9 & 7.

ENJOY your FAMILY time!!

Thanks, this is the first time with our kids and thought maybe we'd skip the dining room.

Please don't do this. The dining room is a wonderful experience for children. Your kids will have the opportunity to try new foods and practice their manners--this is so important!

My kids really look forward to the dining room "experience." The waiters take such good care of them and they get a kick out of the dancing. I'm sure yours will too!

• 4 weeks later...

maybe not on carnival, since that seems to be what some have said so far,

But on the celebrity constellation we had our dinners on the balcony almost every night. Ordered straight from the dinning room menu..

my GF was seasick (our first cruise) now she takes her meds to deal and its not an issue. But thinking back it was really cool eating a great dinner out on the balcony

Archived