Suite Bennies

Eve

I am new to Princess and was wondering what perks are available for Suite passengers. I can't seem to locate any information on the Princess website about this. I've heard that a complementary pass to the "thermal chair room" is included. True? Any other things I should know about?

Thanks for all the help.

Wow, all that for just an extra four grand.

Woo hoo, such a deal.

( he he he )

Regardless of what the various opinions are with respect to the cost of a suite, if someone IS getting one (for whatever reason, maybe it's space, maybe they are loaded -- who cares?) it is nice to be informed of exactly what perks are included. If someone IS spending that kind of money, they should see to it that they indeed receive all of which they are entitled.

Woo hoo, such a deal.

( he he he )

Do you realize you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about???

We have actually booked full suites before for $60 TOTAL over what the mini suite we originally were interested in was priced. And the last time it was for a 14 day cruise.

So, sometimes you can get a great deal out there and it sure is nowhere near four grand. Geeezzzzzzzzzz!

Do you realize you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about???

We have actually booked full suites before for $60 TOTAL over what the mini suite we originally were interested in was priced. And the last time it was for a 14 day cruise.

So, sometimes you can get a great deal out there and it sure is nowhere near four grand. Geeezzzzzzzzzz!

I know, I'm just bustin' your chops. Obviously I'm jealous that I just have a Mini-Suite. So anything I can do to make a suite seem like ... you know ... less of a deal, well ... I'm there.

:D

Woo hoo, such a deal.

( he he he )

The amenities are nice, but no one books a suite because it is a better deal...

The real advantage of cruising in a suite is the suite itself...for those of us who enjoy private time in our cabin and on our balcony more than any of the other activities on board, it is worth every penny; it turns a trip into a vacation.:)

"The real advantage of cruising in a suite is the suite itself...for those of us who enjoy private time in our cabin and on our balcony more than any of the other activities on board, it is worth every penny; it turns a trip into a vacation.:)"

couldn't agree with you more Whalewatcher, and the laundry service is the best!

The amenities are nice, but no one books a suite because it is a better deal...

The real advantage of cruising in a suite is the suite itself...for those of us who enjoy private time in our cabin and on our balcony more than any of the other activities on board, it is worth every penny; it turns a trip into a vacation.:)

We receive most of the suite perks no matter what category we book. But I totally agree, we book a suite for the suite itself, as we enjoy our stateroom and the space it affords us.

Archived