Mugs

halliewd

i saw all kinds of drink containers. by the pool, i saw the covered mugs. we had a plastic sippy bottle. they don't allow glass by the pool.

for the dining rooms, i use one of the glasses in the room...make it look like a bar drink.

Can you bring your own mug on board and fill it with the soda we are bring and go out to the pool area with it or do you have to stay in your room when drinking your own soda

I have an insulated mug and I bring it with me on deck but I wouldn’t bring it to other places, such as lounges (I guess this is a very personal decision). I like to have an insulated mug because the drink stays cold longer than in a regular glass. While reading, I like to sip slowly on my Diet Pepsi on ice but I don’t like when it gets hot.

Once, I even walked to the bar and ordered a foo-foo drink and asked the waiter to pour it in my insulated mug instead of their glass, to keep it from melting too fast, it was no problem. I tipped him a little extra but only something like 0,50$ over the 15% gratuity on the bill and he seemed happy with that.

Archived